[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re[2]: [ga] Eric's silly games

Thursday, April 05, 2001, 9:19:31 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:
> Before you hate this think about the powerful outreach and healing effect it
> can have,  we have to start behaving in a positive way and what better way, I
> can hardly wait for a positive post from my freind Mr. Walsh, i will finish it
> with great aplomb and win hands down

I am asking that the rules be invoked against what is becoming a trend
of thinly veiled personal attacks by this person, such as the above.

I've avoided making such complaints about previous posts while
communicating with this individual off list (only to have him then
post one of those messages to the list) and trying to come to some
sort of mutual understanding.

All that those messages have led to is more of this.

Rather than respond onlist and inflame this, I am asking the chair and
co-chair to set an example that any activity or comments whose intent
is clearly to cause such an inflammation should, at the very least,
result in a warning to the member in question, and if they continue to
show a clear course of continuing to comment in that fashion, the
other penalties provided by the rules.

It should be noted this person has recently been suspended for
somewhat more overt violation along the same lines.

The intent behind the comments need to be addressed more than the
comments themselves.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com