[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

To ga-abuse:

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 02:29:56PM -0400, JandL wrote:
> Personally, I believe that the duo are paid disrupters who do a good
> job at their intended purpose.

I consider this a serious and tiresome insult, and I formally ask for
the suspension of posting privileges for for the poster.  I also ask
that any reference to the "crispy-crocket duo" in any form be posted as
grounds for immediate suspension.

Dave and I have been putting up with this for eons, and it really isn't
fair.  It's a burden that *no one else suffers*.

Thanks.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be