[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: Re[2]: Abuse complaint [Dave Crocker] - Re: [ga] Re: Board descisions

Hi William:

I have to agree with you.  As much as I may disagree with Dave,
his opinions are as  personally valid as anyone's else's and he has
the right to voice them.  If he attacks an individual on a personal
basis, he will have violated the rules of civil discourse.  In this case,
he has voiced is disappointment in everyone on the list for not
seeing things his way.

Perhaps he understands how we all feel when the ICANN board
totally ignores the Internet community as a whole and forges ahead
with their decisions in favor of special interests.  In this case,
however, it is the community that is speaking against those very
decisions and Dave is speaking in favor of the Board.

There is nothing out of line in thinking you are right and others are
wrong, nor is there anything wrong with voicing that thought or
sounding disappointed or petulant.

I don't see that Dave has violated list rules and see no reason for
his being sanctioned by the list moderator.  I am also sure he
understands the sentiment behind the request.

Leah