[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re[2]: [ga] GA Chair

Hello Sotiropoulos,

Tuesday, February 27, 2001, 8:39:21 PM, Sotiropoulos wrote:

> I completely endorse Jeff Williams' condemnation
> of WXW's inappropriate personal attack on Eric
> Dierker.  There is no place for such tactics
> within the scope of our common purpose and work on
> this List.

There was no personal attack involved at all.

I suggest you look up the meaning of the term.

I question the advisability of nominating someone for this position
who has shown not only a propensity (proven in fact by the record) but
also a total willingness to act in that fashion again (proven by his
own statement to that effect).

This is not a personal attack, and you know it.  When someone is put
up for this type of a position, it is entirely appropriate to discuss
their suitability for this position, and his own actions on this list
have made the questions about his suitability pertinent.

Don't like it?   Oh well.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com