[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] RE: [ga] Melbourne and nominations

List Moderator

I respectfully bring the following to your attention for action.  Jeff Williams has continued to bring IDNO issues into the GA forum and in this instance is directly attacking my personal integrity with respect to attributing me with views that are not supported by the facts.  Full documentation to refute the claim in the offending passage can be provided if necessary.

It is expected an immediate suspension will be placed on Jeff Williams for the personal abuse and failure to adhere to your previous warning.

I will not respond to the post on list at this time, thus allowing you to institute the necessary actions without hinderance.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

------Offensive passage----------
------End offensive passage-----