[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Eric Dierker and William Walsh

Hello Harald,

Abusive misuse of your position.

That's the only thing that can be said of your action.

I was very careful that when Eric's posts started getting abusive, not
to respond on list so as to encourage him, I have done out of my way
to make sure that I did not engage in or encourage personal attacks of
any kind.

You have, clearly, let your dislike of the topic cloud your judgement
of what is a personal attack.

As your ruling was in contravention of the rules, I cam considering
action that would enable me to totally disregard it.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com