From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Harald
Alvestrand
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 11:59 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] [Admin] Complaint against William Walsh - comments desired

Jeff Williams has made formal complaint against William Walsh for abusive
posting against Joop Ternstra.

The posting complained about was this one:

 > >Hello Joop,
 > >
 > >Wednesday, February 07, 2001, 3:46:11 AM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

 > > > Mr Walsh in his zeal for carrying his vendetta anew to this list, has
 > >some
 > > > problem with the truth here.
 > > > I never opposed the list rules. I suggested an improvement.
 > >
 > >Yes, and when those improvements were not supported, you opposed the
 > >adoption of the rules in favor the extremist rules that you pushed
 > >into the IDNO, and supported the actions of those who left the GA in
 > >protest over what was simply rules of simply civil discourse (which
 > >have been effective in solving the problems that were facing the GA at
 > >that time).

The list monitor wishes to hear comments on whether this posting should be
considered abusive or not before making a decision.

In the interest of getting input on this subject without taking up the
GA list's time on this issue, I ask respondents:
PLEASE SEND YOUR INPUT TO GA-ABUSE@DNSO.ORG, AND NOT TO THE MAIN LIST!

(Of course, there is no block against discussing this issue on the main
list also. But there are a number of people who are tired of the issue
already. I will summarize the input to the main list when announcing a
decision.)

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94