[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Re: Identity claims (Re: [ga] Another Resignation)

At 05:27 14.02.00 -0500, you wrote:
>Harald and everybody else,
>
>   My name is David Jenson.  What's yours?

I wondered, since you signed your previous mail "Jepson".
Now - do you live in a city somewhere, or have a telephone, or a postal
address?

>   .  I have met Bob and James
>both many times, so I know whom they are.  Known Jeff for many
>years too.  My first meeting with Bob Davis, Jeff Williams was
>present was quite a few years ago now in Austin Texas area at Bob's
>retreat home there just outside of Austin.
>   I have also met with Bob
>at Jeff's office (Nice Digs) in the Dallas area on many occasions.

What's the address of Jeff's office?
What's it listed under in the telephone directory?

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no