[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] forwarded message from Jeff Williams

At 21:40 04.02.00 -0800, Joe Kelsey wrote:
>The attached e-mail was recently posted by the entity known as "Jeff
>Williams".  This is a prime example of this entity's inability to stay
>on-topic, or even to post truthful messages.
>
>Please make an example of this post and remove the address from the ga
>list.

I'll take action shortly, after checking with some other people, I think.

Question: This, being an attack against me (not unexpected) could be seen
as taking action on my own behalf. I will say that the complaint did not
originate with me.

Will you feel comfortable with being named in public as the complainant?

                      Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no