Re: [discuss] DNSO Glitches and process: A report from the DNSOfront.

>This is a young organization, and we are learning as we grow.
>There is no reason to assume because we are still crawling that
>we will never be able to run.  (more bad analogies)

Ah! But the DNS is one area where we _must_ get the processes correct
_before_ anything is done.

Taking someone's domain from them prematurely could kill their business.

And once you've created a new TLD, trying to remove it at a later stage
could adversely affect a very large number of entities.

We've _got_ to get the policies right before the DNSO, NC, or ICANN start
waving magic wands all over the place.

Andrew P. Gardner ZL2VOA 176.E 41.1S
Wairarapa, New Zealand http://navigator.co.nz/andy
Mediumwave DXer - Drake R8A