Re: [discuss] Notes - Names Council Meeting, San Jose - 062599

On 28 June 1999, Jonathan Weinberg <weinberg@mail.msen.com> wrote:

>	You don't need a supremely neutral party; just somebody who has a good
>knowledge of Robert's Rules and is basically honest.  (Hell, I'll do it if
>you can't come up with anyone better.)

...and let me just add my voice to stressing "who has a good knowledge of
Robert's Rules."  And ther person is going to need to be assertive and
unafraid to talk down/shout down the members, in order to enforce the
rules and thereby achieve some semblance of fairness.  Anything to
avoid the procedural nightmare that was the June 25th administrative
meeting.

--
 Mark C. Langston