[discuss] Re: ICANN Board resolutions, public and not so public

Roeland and all,

  I cant speak necessarily as to whether the DNSO at http://www.dnso.org
and it's relative discuss list discuss@dsno.org, is an ongoing practice
of disenfranchisement, but it does seem that after several requests
to the list manager that archival to the discuss@dsno.org list is either
still not working properly, or posts are being "Selectively" not archived
for some unknown reason.

  This is particularly concerning for many reasons.  But the most glaring
an obvious seems to me anyway that if they are unable to manage their
own mailing lists, one must wonder how they feel qualified to manage
the other more important functions of the DNSO itself.  This is also not
to mention that good two way communications would be essential in
performing those functions in any sort of meaningful manner...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894