[discuss] Regarding Noncom constituency issues

All,

  Interested readers,

  Recently there has been much interest surrounding the noncom
constituency (Non commercial domain name constituency).  I amongst
others have sought specific information regarding the noncom mailing
list, to which it seems only Don Heath has any specific information
about and this information is not posted on the ISOC Web site and the
information on the DNSO.ORG site is terribly misleading and provides
not relevant information as to what the qualifications and/or
requirements for joining that constituency or participating on
the noncom mailing list.
Refrences:http://www.dnso.org/constituency/noncom/noncom.html
and, http://www.dnso.org/constituency/noncom/Website/index.html
also, http://www.dnso.org/constituency/noncom/noncom-lists.html
This last link I provided here for purposes of this post is broken and
has been for over two weeks now.

QUESTIONS:

1.) When will there be a reasonable solution and accurate information
    provided r otherwise made available regarding this situation?

2.)  How are some folks able to participate on the noncom mailing list
     and others are not and why?

3.) Does the ICANN (Initial?) Interim board intend to see to it that
    this situation is addressed in accordance with the white paper?

4.) On what or whose authority does any individual or group of
    individuals determine how, who, and under what conditions that any
non
    commercial entity may participate if there are not posted or
otherwise clearly
    stated guidelines?

  Thank you for you indulgence, and I assume that everyone can expect
a timely resolution as well as direct answers to these questions?  Also
please feel free to distribute this post freely...

Kindest regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com