Re: [discuss] Unofficial minutes June 11 1999 Names Council Meeting

Randy and all,

  I would suggest that you are half right here Randy.  However, half
right is not good enough.  One cannot have fruitful discussions
regarding substance without FIRST having a proper process
from which to do that within or from.  Given that, I would say that
Michaels comments are on track and should be given serious
consideration as such...

Thank you Randy, for your cooperation in advance...

Randy Bush wrote:

> > 5. Despite (4) no formal action is taken to amend the By Laws, which
> > remain unchanged at the time of the teleconference.
>
> i am not a lawyer and don't even play one on the net.  but i would guess
> that it is not the dnso's prerogative to formally go against the icann's
> board and the icann's chosen legal council's advice.
>
> i would suggest that, while process issues are legitimate and relevant,
> that there are also issues of substance which deserve discussion.
>
> randy

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894