Re: [IFWP] RE: [IDNO:397] [discuss] Re: a democracy can defend itself

John and all,

  I think the point of contention that the IDNO has with you and few
others, is that you have several times violated the "Cross Posting"
rule for the IDNO mailing list.  Personally, I don't agree with that rule, for
several reasons, but I shall try to abide by it as I am doing in this very post
by forwarding this post to the IDNO mailing list instead of just

  In case you, John have not noticed the DNSO mailing lists have the
same "No cross posting rule" as does the "membership" list of the
ICANN...   In fact I am not even allowed to join as a guest on the
Non-commercial Domain Name mailing list by Don Heath, even though
my organization financially supports several non-commercial
organizations that are domain name holders.  As such we [INEGroup]
are now forced to consider withdrawing future financial support from
all of those organizations as a potential consequence.
Exparte rules should abide...