Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting

> The problem here Javier is the propensity of people such as you to
> consider any criticisms from those outside your own "thought camps" to
> be "disruptive."
>
> Personally, I don't trust YOU to make that determination.

that's ad hominem attack number two for the day.  and a weekend no less.

indeed, sr. sola probably can not be trusted.  trusted to be strict enough
for my personal tastes, that is.  so ...

<plonk>     [ that is net.speak for placing someone in one's mail filter ]

randy