Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting

> From owner-discuss@dnso.org Sat Jun 12 18:43:00 1999
> From: "Antony Van Couvering" <avc@interport.net>
> To: "IATLD Members list" <members@IATLD.ORG>
> Cc: "Domain Policy Lists" <domain-policy@lists.internic.net>,
>         "DNSO Mail List" <discuss@dnso.org>
> Subject: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting
> Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:14:21 -0400
> Sender: owner-discuss@dnso.org
>
> Hi,
>
> Although the Names Council has followed the letter of the law and posted an
> announcement of the next Names Council meeting (see
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/calendardnso.html, quite a ways down the page), it
> seems to me that the announcement of these important meetings deserves a
> wider dissemination.  I would have hoped that the Names Council would have
> seen fit to announce their activities via the announce@dnso.org vehicle as
> well.

==> Antony,

    Your message arrived to the discuss@dnso.org list exactly
    41 minutes later:
    than the announcement sent to the announce@dnso.org:
    > From owner-announce@dnso.org Sat Jun 12 18:01:40 1999

    It is indeed important to have information about the Names
    Council activities widely dissiminated, and I am trying to
    do my work as well as possible.

    Elisabeth Porteneuve
    DNSO Secretariat, observer to the NC teleconference