[discuss] Outreach, the talk and the walk

Randy Bush stated:

>and yes, outreach is a serious issue.  it will probably
> remain so for many
> years.  suggestions and constructive actions in this area are
> worthwhile.

Yet, my immediate suggestion to let the Names Council reach out to the
Individual DN owners and my constructive action (making a voting site
available for all participants here and emailing them a password ) was met
with Randy's reaction very similar to Javier's.
Utter rejection.
Is it perhaps by intention that "it will remain [a serious issue] for many
years?"

joop teernstra
http://www.idno.org/vote1/