RE: [discuss] Trademarks and WIPO issues

I DO have a problem with NSI's DDRP and now ICANN is asking us to do
something that is many times worse. Doesn't everyone see this? We
shouldn't be touching this with 10-foot poles, any more than NSI should.
There is adequate existing law that is actually cheaper to enforce than
some lawyer-job-security-scam called arbitration board. I've been in
arbitration and I've won, the victory was questionable. I'd rather have
been in court. A lawyer's idea of mediation is spreading the misery, not
doing what's right and arbitration is about mediation.

<Joke>
Two lawyers at an arbitration hearing; Lawyers 2, plaintiff and
defendant both 0.
</Joke>