[discuss] "Do not cross-post messages" rule

Dear All,

In my quality of DNSO Listadmin I have a very difficult task.

On the one hand both "discuss" list and "comments" forum
are and should be open for all.
On the other hand "comments" forum was not intended
to be a mirror for "discuss" list, neither "discuss"
list should be mirrored with many others.

In general "Do not cross-post messages" needed to be
reinforced -- it is done.

Randy Bush wrote it very well:

> when one citizen's actions in a communication medium
> non-trivially impede others' ability to communicate in
> that medium, then the social problem must be handled.

DNSO Listadmin