Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting

Richard and all,

  Well it sounds like Mr. Sola has a personal or philosophical beef with you
Richard.  That is usually a good indication of lack of emotional maturity...
Not to mention to kick you off in 15 seconds was totally out of line!