[del-com]

[del-com] Deletes Implementation Report v4

Hello All,

I have updated the attached report to reflect comments received on the
mailing list, since v3.

The main changes are:

(1) addition of the ability of a complainant to renew the name under
3.2.1, in addition to restore the name as discussed with Tim Ruiz - ie
in either case the name will be placed in HOLD/LOCK and will be deleted
if the registrant does not renew/restore, or the complainant loses the
UDRP dispute.  This provides some additional flexibility for the
registrar.

(2) Insertion of text improvements suggested by Dan Halloran

(3) Added in the comments section examples of payment disputes provided
by Brian Cute

Please let me know if you have any further changes.  If I receive no
further comments in the next 48 hours, I will send to the Deletes Task
Force for consideration.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

Deletes Implementation Report v4.0.doc