[del-com]

[del-com] Third draft of the deletes implementation committee report

  • To: <del-com@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [del-com] Third draft of the deletes implementation committee report
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:36:36 +1000
  • Sender: owner-del-com@dnso.org

Hello All,

Attached is a third draft of the deletes implementation committee report
based on the teleconference today (yes I am still at work 14 hours
later), and the comments that have been provided to the list.

The changes should appear highlighted in the attached MS word document.

I am planning to submit a final version of this document to the GNSO
Council and Deletes Task Force by Thursday 22 May 2003.

I would appreciate any further comments as soon as possible.  Provided
there are no major areas of disagreement amongst participants on this
list, I will not schedule another teleconference.

Regards,
Bruce

Deletes Implementation Report v3.0.doc