[del-com]

RE: [del-com] Second draft of deletes implementation report

Rob,

I think you make a very point. I’ve been rethinking this whole idea myself.

Another issue would be how long of a period after the Complainant recovers it do we allow the registrant to still recover it. Up to day 75 after the original expiry? The Registrars will need to track that.

And if the Complainant loses and the domain is deleted again, it will enter another RGP cycle. Who, if anyone, will be able to recover the name at that point?

Tim