ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[council]

RE: [council] Registrant Representation in WHOIS Workshop

Hello All,

I agree that Jeff Neuman would be an appropriate speaker on a thick
registry WHOIS at both the gtld and cctld level
(.biz, .us, and .cn).

If Jeff is not available, try Ram Mohan from Afilias (.info and .org).

Remember that the purpose of the WHOIS workshops at Montreal is to
present information - it is not to determine a policy solution.

Right now we require representatives from each of the constituencies to
the GNSO WHOIS Privacy steering group.  I haven't seen any nominated
yet.

The policy development process (PDP) will provide ample opportunity for
each constituency and individual to present possible policy solutions.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin