De : vinton g. cerf [mailto:vinton.g.cerf@mci.com]
Envoyé : samedi 24 mai 2003 10:00
À : DNSO.SECRETARIAT@dnso.org; twomey@icann.org; icann-board@icann.org
Cc : Louis Touton
Objet : Re: GNSO Council vote results, ICANN Board seat 13.

Saturday May 24, 2003

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat

Dear M. Saint Géry:

Thank you for this timely notification. Alejandro Pisanty has been a most
productive and hard-working member of the Board of Directors of ICANN and it
is with considerable gratitude that I acknowledge receipt of the news that
he has been re-elected to the Board.

Vint Cerf
Chairman, ICANN

At 05:29 PM 5/22/2003 +0200, DNSO SECRETARIAT wrote:
>Thursday 22 May 2003
>
>Dr. Vinton G. Cerf
>Chairman
>Dr. Paul Twomey
>President and Chief Executive Officer
>
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Board of Directors
>4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
>Marina del Rey CA 90292,
>United States of America
>
>Cc: Louis Touton, Vice-President and Secretary
>
>Dear Dr. Cerf,
>Dear Dr. Twomey,
>
>The GNSO Council confirmed at the teleconference, May 22, 2003 the
selection
>of one GNSO representative to the ICANN Board thus filling seat number 13,
>and hereby presents the selected candidate to the  ICANN Board:
>
>Alejandro Pisanty elected for seat number 13 from mid 2003 until the second
>quarter of 2004.
>
>The GNSO Council confirms that it considers the elections to have been
fair,
>that the votes were correctly counted, and that the results thereby
>correctly reflect the voting for the candidate.
>
>The candidate had 22 affirmative votes, thus more than half (1/2) of all
>Council votes.
>
>We wish him success and look forward to continued fruitful co-operation
with
>him.
>
>The GNSO Council will open the voting records to the public subsequent to
>ICANN receiving and accepting the selected candidate.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Glen de Saint Géry
>
>GNSO Secretariat
>on behalf of the GNSO Council Chair and GNSO Council members.

Vint Cerf
SVP Architecture & Technology
MCI
22001 Loudoun County Parkway, F2-4115