ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[council]

[council] Moving on

Thanks to Stuart, Jordyn, Bruce for their input. I think this brings the questions before us to that as articulated by ICANN general council, in clarifying the Board resolution, viz:

a. whether to structure the evolution of the generic top level namespace and,

b. if there should be structuring, how to do so.

I do agree with Bruce's comments that we must try to limit out views to these questions, without going too far down the road of evaluating a particular option, though clearly, the second question means the Board is seeking ideas from Council not merely theory.

So, input of these two questions please.

Philip