[council]

RE: [council] Continuation of 22 May council meeting

I am available as well for then.
-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 10:23 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Continuation of 22 May council meeting

Hello All,

It seems our teleconference time ran out today.  My apologies for the over-run in time.

Item 5 on the agenda regarding new gtlds took longer than intended.

I suggest we hold a teleconference on Thursday 5 June 2003 to complete the agenda of the 22 May teleconference.,

I don't envisage the remainder of the agenda taking more than 1 hour.

We need to agree to the next steps regarding the privacy issues - e.g the formation of the steering group and a timeline/deliverables  for that steering group.

In the meantime the ICANN President can form the Programme committee with input from the GNSO Council for the Montreal meeting.

We also have the motion regarding quorum, and status reports from deletes and budget committees.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin