[council]

AW: [council] Procedural concerns with gTLDS-com.

Dear Council members,

I want to support the idea of a short but meaningful reply to answer the
question asked by the board. Everything added to this statement which
seems to me represents the consensus of the council might only dilute
the message
we want to send to the board. Saying this I want to add that I honour
the
work accomplished in the committee and that it would be a pity to loose
it. Therefore I propose to go along with Thomas suggestion to supplement
our answer with a "separate" neutral summary of the discussions we had
in the
committee.

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         		           Tel
+49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               	Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                  	tom@schlund.de