[council] [Fwd: Proposed Additional Corrections to Bylaws]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [council] [Fwd: Proposed Additional Corrections to Bylaws]
- From: Louis Touton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:55:54 -0700
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
To the GNSO Council:
Over the past several weeks, various technical flaws (omissions,
inconsistencies, etc.) to the bylaws have been called to my attention.
In response, I have prepared and posted a set of technical corrections
that I propose be made to the bylaws. They are posted at
The intent is to have the Board consider corrections these at its 2 June
2003 meeting. Any comments on these proposed revisions, or other
technical corrections that you are aware of, should be made by sending
me an e-mail at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.