[council]

[council] Harold's last NC meeting

Colleagues:

Because our election process just concluded today
I am unable to participate in the March 6 Names Council
teleconference. I learned of my election last night. I
had already scheduled travel Thursday at the time of the meeting.
I am also not yet included on the TLD committee mailing
list and have been unable to update myself on that.,

Because the NCUC contribution to the TLD committee
will be discussed Thursday, I would like to have Harold
Feld continue for one more meeting as NCUC representative
for North America. In terms of continuity and participation,
that makes the most sense at this point.

Thanks for your forebearance, and I will come up to
speed and become a full participant in Council once
again ASAP.

Regards,
Milton Mueller