[council]

RE: [council] Meeting between GNSO council and the GAC at the Rio ICANN Meeting

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>, <council@dnso.org>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Meeting between GNSO council and the GAC at the Rio ICANN Meeting
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:15:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@dnso.org

Dear Bruce,

Thanks for your post. The full Council should attend. The GAC should be encouraged to schedule when that is possible. We should value this opportunity for GAC dialogue. I strongly urge all Council members to welcome and participate--
and respecting that it is challenging to manage time commitments.

MC