ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[council]

[council] Wednesday, 9-11-02: Transfer TF call: open to interested parties to provide comments and dialogue with TF regarding draft recommendations

[To: ga@dnso.org, council@dnso.org]
[To: liaison7c@dnso.org]

On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, the Transfer Task Force call will be open
to interested participants for a discussion on the draft recommendations
regarding transfers.

THIS IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO REPLACE PUBLIC COMMENT, BUT IS AN EFFORT
TO PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR INTERESTED PARTIES TO DISCUSS QUESTIONS AND
ISSUES WITH THE TASK FORCE.
The open portion of the call will begin at 2:30 EST p.m.
For other places see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The drafting team is planning to post their draft on Tuesday to the TR-TF
list, so that all can have a chance to see it before the call. However, we
understand that some may also have specific questions.

IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO RSVP FOR THE CALL SO WE CAN GET ENOUGH PORTS.

PLEASE RSVP TO THE DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org VIA EMAIL.
WE WILL ADD IN CONFERENCE PORTS ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF RSVP'S RECEIVED.

This section of the call will be scheduled for one hour and 30 minutes, so
that the TF can complete some additional work as well in the remaining 30
minutes of their scheduled time.

We will hold at least one more, and possibly two more open calls, depending
on the interest we receive.  This notice is being sent to the constituency
and GA list by the DNSO Secretariat.

Again, this is not intended to replace public comment but to inform the TF
of additional views and perspectives while we are in the process of
developing and finalizing draft recommendations.

Best regards,
Marilyn Cade