ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[council]

Re: [council] Fwd: [icann-staff] Congratulations!

Dear Bruce,

congratulations for your election to the position of Names Council
Chairperson, and best wishes for your activity in it. It is doubtless a
recognition of your achievements in the Council and the DNSO to date,
which I gladly join.

Surely the period we now face will have many trying moments. Do please
count on my support at all times. I look forward to our interactions in
the future.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
 Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org