[council]

[council] Please review 'Proposed Changes to Transfer Obligations'

fellow council members...

here is the substance of a recent e-mail from dan halloran with a word doc
attachment

i would suggest that this document be carefully reviewed prior to your final
consideration of any Transfer TF recommendations

regards

ken stubbs
p.s. the attachment has been  checked by norton anti-virus

As requested in the previous Transfers Task Force call, attached here
(and pasted below in text format) is a slightly revised version of
Appendix 1 to the "General Counsel's Briefing Concerning Implementation
of Policies by Registrars and Registry Operators" (20 October 2002)
<http://www.icann.org/legal/briefing-on-implementation-20oct02.htm>.

As discussed, that Appendix was a rough stab at outlining the proposed
changes to registry/registrar transfer obligations that were discussed
in the Interim Transfers Task Force Report.  Based on further
discussions with Ross and others, items "B" and "T" have been modified
to reflect what I understand to be the intent of the interim
recommendations.

I hope this will be helpful.  Please let me know if you have any
questions or if I can be of any further assistance with this.

Thanks,
Dan

Proposed Changes to Transfer Obligations.doc