[council]

RE: [council] Annual ICANN meeting in early December 2002

Hello Elisabeth,

Thanks for pointing that out.

I gather also that it will be a public meeting.

Depending on dates - it might be worth having a physical names council
meeting
at that time at the same venue, with teleconference facilities for those
that can't attend.

Regards,
Bruce