[council]

[council] Resolutions on reform

Joe,
as I understand it your sole objective is to create a better forum for consensus decision making.

(Our objection to the current strategy to achieve this are based on a possible scenario whereby suppliers may exploit the proposed voting structure in ways that resist pro-competitive or other pro-public interest change. You may characterise this as a potential side effect).

You have argued the status quo is flawed.  Does the status quo provide examples of users forcing unreasonable demands on suppliers?  As users pay the final bill, it is not in our interests to do so.

Also you have not explained why increasing the voting strength of suppliers is more likely to produce true consensus. Users and suppliers will have issues however one jiggles about with the votes.

I, and I believe, my fellow users, are open to hear this explanation.

Philip