[council]

[council] Re: Names Council chair

Title: Re: Names Council chair
Dear Phillip:

I am pleased to forward your final report to the Board.

I am sure I speak for the entire ICANN community in extending my heartfelt thanks for all of the yeoman work you have done as chair of the Names Council. I truly believe this is one of the toughest jobs in the ICANN constellation, and you have carried it off with fairness, dedication, and distinction during the critical formative times of ICANN. The contributions of the NC under your guidance have indeed been key to ICANN's accomplishments.

On a personal note, it has been a great pleasure to work with you. And I do look forward to a continued collaboration as ICANN moves forward into its next phase.

With warm regards and great appreciation.

Stuart