[council]

[council] WLS Final report/vote of Transfer TF

 <<Final WLS Rpt to NC-BD -final votes.doc>>
Dear colleagues

The report you reviewed on the last meeting has been reformatted to conform with the requirements of the NC, and is attached.
The vote of the TF is included in the report. Please note that there are two omissions in the report: the extensive list of links is not
included and the Appendices are noted but are not included --due to a transmission problem.

The reformatted report should have been reviewed with you by your Task Force member(s). A few minor changes were added after
their comments.

The recommendations of the Task Force are presented with the supporting votes.

Philip, I propose that as chair, I will walk through the report very briefly and present the recommendations for discussion.
I have asked Louie Touton to join us for this discussion in order to ensure that the NC members can ask questions if needed.

regards, Marilyn Cade

Final WLS Rpt to NC-BD -final votes.doc