From: DNSO Secretariat [mailto:DNSO.secretariat@dnso.org]
Sent: 22 July 2002 09:05
To: council
Subject: [council] NC teleconf agenda - July 24, 2002

[ http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020724.NCteleconf-agenda.html ]

[To: council@dnso.org]

ICANN/DNSO
DNSO Names Council Teleconference on 24 July 2002 - agenda

Dial in number: + 1 610-769-9240 (U.S. number)
Passcode: Names Council
Conference Leader: Philip Sheppard
Coordinated Universal Time UTC 13:00 - see below for local times

Philip Sheppard will be chairing the NC teleconference.
Scheduled time for meeting - 120 mins.

PROPOSED NAMES COUNCIL AGENDA July 24, 2002

1. Approval of Agenda

2. Summary of last meeting
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020711.NCteleconf-minutes.html

3. Wait Listing Service - report and vote to adopt

4. ICANN Reform and proposed resolution
http://www.dnso.org/temp/20020711.NCproposedResolution-draft.html

5. Status of 2002 fees - update on responses to questions
- Registrars to confirm payment has indeed been made
- ISPCPC - to provide a date when payment should be expected
- Non-commercials - to confirm that all the necessary invoices have been
sent and that efforts will continue to collect fees.
- gTLD reggistries - to confirm the Constituencies intent to pay 2002 fees,
and if the intent is positive to provide a date when payment should be
expected

6. Fees and voting status ccTLDs

7. AOB

Note:

Proposed next Names Council teleconference: Thursday, August 1, at 15.00
Paris Time, UTC 13:00
See http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2002.NC-calendar.html

(6:00 LA, 9:00 New York, 15:00 Paris, Japan/ Korea 22:00, 23:00 Melbourne)
Local time between April and October, Summer in the Northern Hemisphere

  Reference (Coordinated Universal Time)     UTC         13:00
  California, USA                            UTC-8+1DST   6:00
  Monterrey, Mexico                          UTC-6+1DST   8:00
  Lima, Peru                                 UTC-5+0DST   8:00
  Washington DC, USA                   (EST) UTC-5+1DST   9:00
  St.Thomas, Virgin Islands                  UTC-4+0DST   9:00
  Buenos Aires, Argentina                    UTC-3+0DST  10:00
  London, United Kingdom                     UTC+0+1DST  14:00
  Brussels, Belgium                    (CET) UTC+1+1DST  15:00
  Barcelona, Spain                     (CET) UTC+1+1DST  15:00
  Frankfurt, Germany                   (CET) UTC+1+1DST  15:00
  Paris, France                        (CET) UTC+1+1DST  15:00
  Jerusalem, Israel                          UTC+2+1DST  16:00
  Seoul, Korea                               UTC+9+0DST  22:00
  Tokyo, Japan                               UTC+9+0DST  22:00
  Melbourne, Australia                      UTC+10+0DST  23:00
  Auckland, New Zealand                     UTC+12+0DST  01:00 (Friday)
  The DST starts/ends on last Sunday of October (with some exceptions)
  For other places see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The full participants are the 21 NC members as listed in
http://www.dnso.org/constituency/ncmembers.html,
DNSO Secretariat and ICANN Officers.

                 Information from:  © DNSO Names Council