[council]

RE: [council] Status report on implementation of evolution and reform

I note on average out of three reps, probably no more than two attend any
particular meeting of the names council.  This improves at ICANN physical
meetings.

Thus having 2/3 people selected by the constituency, to fill two voting
positions on the committee at anytime is probably workable.  Effectively it
allows for alternates.

Regards,
Bruce