[council]

RE: [council] Drfat NC resolution Reform - post Bucharest

Hello Alexander,

> I would ask the DNSO constituencies to also consider the
> merits of such a proposal, especially since individual
> users will once more have no seats on the GNSO Council
> (they are only mentioned as an example of a possible
> provisional constituency).

Fair enough.  I suggest that in addition to ensuring that the additional
voting members of the GNSO are chosen by the nominating committee to ensure
that the whole GNSO has sufficient cultural and geographic diversity, that
the voting members are also able to represent the interests of individual
users.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin