[council]

Re: [council] NC fees - ACTION required

Phillip:

I have asked the Adcom.  Unfortunately, none of us has a copy of the
2002 invoice.  Since it was sent around the time of the last election,
it may have been sent to the previous Adcom by mistake.

Glen, would you please send a copy of the invoice to me and I will
forward tot he Adcom?  Thanks you.

Harold Feld