[council]

[council] NC recommendations v12

Further to yesterday's (June 6) NC meeting I attach version 12 of NC recommendations. There is some change of numbering at the end of this document, and a repetitive recommendation, refined in more detail on June 6, has been dropped. I have also updated the introduction to reflect our discussions and the fact that we have now made recommendations on more issues.

As agreed on the call I will now draft a reply to the ICANN evolution committee's paper of 31 May, based on our current recommendations. I will circulate that for comment shortly.

Philip

NC interim response evolution v12.doc