[council]

[council] Re: NC teleconf agenda, 06 June 2002

I'm afraid that I will not be able to join this meeting.

Please give my proxy to Richard Tindal if he is in attendance, and
otherwise to Roger Cochetti.

(Stockholm is celebrating the 750th anniversary of the first
documented use of its name with a week-long folkfest. The major
celebratory event, in which I am directly involved, is set for today,
Sweden's annual "National Day", and completely preempts everything
else on my agenda.)

/Cary