Sent: 28 May 2002 06:24
Subject: Invitation to ccTLD meeting on ICANN Reform Issue

ccTLD Secretariat is organizing a ccTLD meeting ahead of ICANN meeting in
Bucharest on June 24 and 25, 2002.  One of the very important issues is the
ICANN Reform.  On behalf of ccTLD AdCom, we would like to invite you, the
chair of DNSO Names Council, and members of Names Council to ccTLD meeting
for an open session with all ccTLD managers regarding ICANN Reform matter.

A tentative schedule will be in the afternoon starting at 14:00 PM on 24
June 2002 at Contsanta Room, Bucharest Marriott Grand Hotel, Bucharest,
Romania.  We will confirm you on the final schedule with complete agenda
sometime after 6 June.

Please let us know if you have any conflict on the time and date proposed
above.  The AdCom and ccTLD Secretariat really appreciate if you could join
us to share your view with ccTLDs.  We are looking forward to hearing back
from you.

Best regards,
Abhisak Chulya
Deputy Executive Director