[council]

[council] FW: UDRP Survey Results.zip

Further to my earlier email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Halloran [mailto:halloran@icann.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 4:43 PM
To: 'Chicoine, Caroline G.'
Subject: RE: UDRP Survey Results.zip

Caroline,

Thanks for your note.

In follow-up, please find attached here a second document entitled "UDRP
Survey Tabulation.doc".  This Word file contains statistical tabulations
for the 175 UDRP survey responses I sent to you Monday.

Thank you for your attention.  Please feel free to contact me if there
is anything else I can do to help.

Best regards,
Dan Halloran
Chief Registrar Liaison