[council]

[council] Comments from Marilyn Cade, BC rep on the NC draft

  • To: "Names council" <council@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [council] Comments from Marilyn Cade, BC rep on the NC draft
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:29:40 -0400
  • Cc: "Glen" <gcore@wanadoo.fr>
  • Sender: owner-council@dnso.org

 <<NC-dRAFT version-MSC.doc>>
I have attached a version of the document, red-lined, with both suggested
edits, and a few comments/requests for clarification.  Sorry to be posting
it so late. I know we are all struggling with deadlines!  See all on the call.
 Should I be delayed, my proxy goes to Grant Forsyth, and then to
Philip Sheppard.

NC-dRAFT version-MSC.doc | NC-dRAFTversion-MSC.html