[council]

[council] Re: Open Letter to Mr Jeff Neuman from The Internet Challenge

Richard,

One question that bears on this process is whether any interested party
did not experience fair opportunity to register a name. That's not quite
what you were asking but it has relevance to assessing sunrise processes.
The second question is whether any of the registrars were, effectively,
trading on their own accounts (that is, not registering names they intended
to use themselves or on behalf of customers but intended hold and sell at
a later time). I don't know whether the current registrar agreements with
ICANN treat the specifics of your questions below, but I will try to find
out.

vint