[council]

Re: [council] First call conclusions v3 - ICANN functions

Dear Philip,

My apology for not bringing one item to your attention earlier.

I would like to modify the item (3):
   3. ccTLD administrative functions (such as requests for
      delegation and redelegation).
into:
   3. ccTLD administrative functions (such as updating the
      IANA database entries concerning ccTLD Managers,
      or requests for delegation and redelegation).

Thank you !
Elisabeth